Spring Performance 2023
Saturday, June 17, 2023
Framingham High School - 115 A Street, Framingham
- PROGRAM BOOK 2023! - Wish your dancer good luck in our Program book or if you know of a local business that would like to advertise spread the word!
We are offering families, along with local businesses, the opportunity to wish their dancer good luck or if you happen to know a local business that might benefit, please ask them. Below is the link to complete some general information.
The rates are very reasonable.
- Full page - $75
- 1/2 page - $50
- 1/4 page - $25
- Good luck (one line) - $10/dancer
Any questions regarding the program book, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PICTURE DAY - Picture day will be held at our Chelmsford location on Saturday, June 10th, 10:00 - 12:00. Picture day schedule
SHOW VIDEO - you can place your order for video on the day of the show. Cost is $39.00.
RECITAL TICKETS - Tickets can be purchased at the door. Cost is $25.00.
- FLOWERS - As with previous years, we will be using Floracuase to order flowers for your dancer. Every year, they give a percentage of sales to a specific charity I designate. This year, our donation will be going to Jim Nee Pan Mass Challenge. Jim will be making the 192 mile trip in honor of his mom! Order your flowers by clicking on link! No need to be running to the local supermarket on your way to the recital!
- DRESS REHEARSAL
- Framingham - Sunday, 6/11th, 430 - 730 at Framingham High School
- Chelmsford - Wednesday, 6/14th, 400 - 800, McCarthy Middle School, Chelmsford
RECITAL DAY INFORMATION
All dancers need to be at Framingham High School on Saturday, June 17th as instructed below. Our show is scheduled to start at 2:00PM sharp and should be no longer than 2 - 2.5 hours, if all goes according to plan. If you are making arrangements for after, allow some extra time in case we run behind, and for your dancer to get off stage, gather their stuff and meet you.
All Jump'n Jig dancers should arrive at high school at 12:45PM with full costume, hair and make-up done. If you need help with any of these items, please arrive by 12:30.
All other dancers need to arrive by 12:00 with hair and make-up done unless you have been instructed otherwise. If you need help with anything, someone will be there to help you. Just reach out to your teacher.
Doors to the auditorium for seating will open at 1:00PM. There are no assigned seats. You will be able to see the show from all seats.
Please send your child with as little as possible. Things seem to get lost behind stage for whatever reason. If you need to send anything special with your dancer, please make sure everything has your dancer’s name on it.We will have snacks and water in the cafeteria where the dancers will be waiting. If your dancer has special food requirements, please send them with what they can have.
At the end of the show, we bring all dancers back on stage for a final bow. Once they have taken a final bow on stage, all dancers will return to the cafeteria to be picked up. All younger dancers and parents will have a lanyard. Please bring YOUR lanyard to pick up your child. When you show your lanyard, someone will get your child and bring them to you. This is being done to keep all children safe and to make sure the correct person is picking them up. If your dancer needs to leave early, please notify Mary what time they will be picked up and who will be taking them. No child will be released without receiving permission from parents.