There is a class uniform for all Heavey Quinn dancers. All dancers are required to wear black shorts, an HQID t-shirt, and poodle (or bubble socks). All clothing can be purchased at https://shoptreblehop.com/. Socks can be purchased at the studio.
- All dancers are required to be in class uniform. There are no exceptions.
- New dancers must have class uniform within 2 weeks.
- Hair must be in a ponytail – no exceptions.
- Dancers are not allowed to wear baggy pants, t-shirts, camis, tank tops or sweatshirts.
- You may order your HQID clothing here.
- Level I Beginners – Irish Dancing shoes (Ghillies) or black ballet slippers. Note: If purchasing ballet slippers, please make sure they are snug. Do not leave lots of room to grow as it is difficult for dancers to point their toe properly.
- Level II/III Advanced Beginner – Ghillies and hard shoes (with teacher’s permission)
- Novice / PW / Championships – Ghillies, hard shoes and dance sneakers
- HQA sells second-hand ghillies and hard shoes. If you have shoes to sell, please turn them in and make sure your name, address, and asking price is attached. Once shoes are sold, the payment will be sent to you.
- New shoes may be purchased through Mary Devlin at Devlin Dance Shoes. (Note - if you order shoes online or purchase at other location please make sure shoes fit snug and can be returned/exchanged if they do not fit properly.)
- Poodle socks may be purchased at the studio.
If you have any questions about the uniform or shoes, please reach out to Mary at email@example.com.